The person will be responsible for building a sales portfolio of Rs. 80 million including managing client/broker communications & nurturing key relationships.
- Acquire new businesses & build a Sales Portfolio of over Rs, 80 Million.
- Establish and nurture strategic relationships with key decision-makers from various departments/ functions/portfolios in key client organization.
- Consult with clients to help process quotes and issue renewals or any updates needed to current policies.
- Achieve monthly and annual set goals and key performance indicators including timely collection of credit.
- Develop and manage good working with insurance brokers, independent financial advisers & other agents.
- Increase the profitability of group life & surgical covers by encouraging clients to use added-value services wherever possible.
- Communicates client needs and demands to the relevant departments (Policy related concerns, claim related concerns).
- Work with underwriters to amend policies where necessary in order to meet client demand.
- Review sales numbers of assigned accounts, identifying areas in need of improvement, speaking with sales representatives to confirm issues, working together to create a solution and developing new strategies to improve sales numbers.
- Keep records of leads, client transactions and business-related correspondences.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree from a reputed university in Business Management/ Finance or related area.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in a sales position in a reputable company within key industries with proven track record and knowledge in business development/account management.
- Excellent communication skills with strong negotiation and customer service expertise.
- Ability to manage client relationship with ability to cross-sell and up-sell services/offerings.
The selected candidates for the above positions will be entitled to an attractive remuneration package.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs