We are a manufacturing company located in Kurunegala with a history of 32 years in Sri Lanka
Duties & Responsibilities
- Preparation of Monthly Accounts i.e, P&L,Bs,cash flow, Manufacturing Accounts & costing reports
- Maintaining general ledger, proper schedules and reconciliations of B/S & P&L line items
- Maintaining & reconciling intercompany current accounts by raising & posting required entries
- Preparing VAT input & output schedules on a monthly basis.
- Co-ordinate on tax matters with regulatory authorities
- preparation or Intercomoanv Ir notes and cost allocations
- Overlook on general management and day to day activities
- Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy/ Finance or Part/ Full qualification in
- Age below 40 years; Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in Accounting and/or Auditing in Executive or above grade.
- Sound knowledge in , Taxation, and Accounting Computer Applications.
- Computer literacy and proficient in MS Office packages.
- Good written and verbal communication in English language
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs