- Having full or part accounting qualification such as bachelor's degree, CIMA, AAT, ACCA.
- A minimum experience of two years in similar capacity
- Preferred around North western province
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles.
- High level of personnel integrity with ability to work under pressure
- Knowledge in MS office and accounting applications such as quick book
- Liaising with banks and other entities
- Excellent knowledge in preparation payroll and other statutory payments.
- Excellent time management skill ability to priorities a demanding workload
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs