- Degree / Diploma in Accountancy / Finance in a recognized institution / CIMA.
- Hands on experience in MS Office package.
- Strong analytical skills and report writing skills.
- Age 20-25 Years
- Five years or equivalent experience in Accounting field.
- Experience in the Accounting process of Retail industry would be an added advantage.
- Process sales invoices and costing.
- Handling bank-related activities.
- Payroll management.
- Handling all other administrative works.
- Prepare annual budgets and conduct review sessions
- Ensure continuous improvements and effective cost management.
- Should be able to multitask.
Key Qualities required:
- Speed, punctuality, accuracy, attention to detail, flexibility and willingness to work individually and as part of a team to achieve team goals and deadlines.
An attractive salary of Rs.50,000/- to Rs.60,000/- awaits the right candidate and thereafter will commensurate with qualification and performance within the practice.
Progression and Opportunities :
Candidates will have career prospects within the practice depending on skills and performance.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs