Our client company is USAID funded intitiative which is introducing its new seaweed cultivation plan with an expanded value addition process for cultivated seaweed to manufacture liquid organic fertilizers for vegetables and ornamental plants. They are in search of a highly motivated and experienced Accountant to join their team.
In this role, you will be instrumental in providing crucial financial advice, analysis, and management support to the management and other stake holders involved, ensuring their financial success and growth.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Finalisation of financial statements as per LKAS and SLFRS.
- Preparation, presentation and reporting of monthly quarterly, and annual statutory and management financial information ensuring deadlines are met.
- Preparation of the company annual budget and liaise with all stakeholders.
- Evaluate cost and revenue lines VS budgets and provide timely management information.
- Monitor and provide effective approach to manage costs.
- Ensuring compliance with all statutory and tax requirements.
- Reviewing monthly reconciliations, following up and resolving any issues identified.
- Effectively Correspond and maintaining harmonious relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Required Skills / Experience:
- The ideal candidate must be Fully qualified ICASL/ACCA/ CMA member and having a bachelor's degree in finance / accounting /management from a recognized university will be an added advantage.
- He/she should possess at least 2 to 5 years of experience in Finance in the Commercial Sector
- He/she should possess sound knowledge about internal and external reporting requirements with exposure to SLFRS & LKAS.
- Thorough IT proficiency and work-in an ERP or Power BI (JDE or similar ERP) environment would be an added advantage.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision to achieve deadlines.
- We are looking for an Individual with a strong personality, an exceptional team player with excellent communication skills, and have the ability to build strong relationships across all levels of the organization.
- Age bellow 40 years.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs