Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing income and expenditure accounts.
- Generating the company's financial reports using income and expenditure data.
- Keeping a check on the company's finances based on financial status.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Filing and remitting taxes and other financial obligations.
- Initiating and managing financial and accounting software used by the company.
- Complying with all accounting and financial regulations.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Computing taxes.
- Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
Applicants for this position must have good communication skills, ability to work in English, a good handle on Excel and Microsoft office. Must be willing to deliver results in a timely manner.
What we offer,
- A career in a progressive company and a competitive remuneration package. Prospective candidates
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs