Qualifications and experience requirements
- A degree in Accounting or Finance, such as a Bachelor's degree in accounting or a related field.
- Or candidates with full professional qualifications such as AAT, CMA SL or partly qualified from ACCA, CIMA or ICASL.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant work experience, in finance and accounting.
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills to complete financial tasks, such as preparing financial statements, managing accounts payable and receivable, corresponding with banks, overseas suppliers and processing invoices. Attention to detail is essential in reconciling balances and resolving discrepancies, as well as the ability to maintain confidential information.
- Strong interpersonal skills are necessary to communicate with management, other departments, and clients, and the ability to work independently and as part of a team is necessary for success. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and accounting software programs such as QuickBooks, MYOB, is necessary, and knowledge of Sri Lanka's taxation laws and regulations is crucial.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs