- Preparation and analyzing day to day accounts and forecasted accounts.
- Cash flow management.
- Liaise se with external audit team and manage the process.
- Bank and Tax related matters.
- Preparing finance & accounts related guidelines through total operation.
- Handling General Collections, Outstanding's & Supplier Payments.
- Stock handling and cost control process.
- Preparing & maintaining periodic transaction reports including product costing.
- Communication with all external & internal parties on operational, sales & finance related matters.
- ERP system management.
- Payroll & general office duty.
The following qualifications will be an added advantage.
- HNDA, CIMA, ACCA or AAT Or equivalent qualifications
- Sound Knowledge in Accounting & Finance
- Minimum 5 years work experience in similar capacity. Preferable in manufacturing & trading
- Fair Communication skills in both English and Sinhala
- Good Knowledge in MS Office (Specially Excel), IT Application & exposure to use accounting software will be an added advantage.
- Self-Motivated & Good Communication Skills
- Pleasing personality & interpersonal skills
- Think out of the box
The successful candidate would be rewarded with an excellent remuneration package including fringe benefits commensurate with qualification and experience.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs