- You will be responsible and will overlook all accounting functions of the company including but not limited to,
- Ensure timely completion of accurate financial, management and regulatory reporting, including filling of statutory returns.
- Develop and implement financial controls, policies, and procedures to safeguard company assets and maintain strong
- Provide financial insights and support decision making on strategic initiatives, investments and cost saving measures. internal controls.
- Preparation of management information reports to identify trends, risk and opportunities.
- Liaise with stakeholders as well external parties such as auditors /consultants, local regulatory bodies and the inland revenue
- Providing insights on financial information and understanding business/ economic developments and on changes department in accounting and taxation.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the Finance team.
- An associate member of Chartered Accountants of Sri Lanka or equivalent. (ACCA)
- Bachelor's degree in Finance Accounting or equivalent in a relevant field.
- Minimum 05 years work experience in a same capacity.
- Passed finalized of a recognized professional institute (CIMA/ACCA) will be an added advantage ..
- Excellent in MS office applications and other accounting tools.
- Excellent communication skills in English are a requirement in both written and verbal.
- Pleasant personality with enthusiasm, energy, dedication and integrity.
Cost Accountant - Ekala
- Analyze and recommend costs and cost savings.
- Prepare and complete internal cost audits.
- Develop and maintain the organization's cost accounting system, documents, and records.
- Comply with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles for financial statements.
- Analyze the data collected and log a detailed record of the results.
- Analyze any changes in goods provided to determine what effect it has on the cost.
- Analyze manufacturing costs and prepare regular reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs.
- Prepare costing of all products and imported raw materials.
- Provide management with reports that specify and compare the factors that affect the prices and profitability of products or services.
- Conduct physical inventories and monitor the cycle count program.
- CIMA, ACA qualification or part qualification.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or Business Administration will be an added advantage
- 3 years' experience working in cost accounting, and reporting more than 5 years' experience with part qualification.
- Experience in the manufacturing industry will be added advantage.
- Sound knowledge in MS office.
- A team player who drives towards an excellent determined and proactive outlook.
- Required; working Experience on SAP ERP Software
- Excellent communication, analytical, and people management skills.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs