DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Ensuring proper working capital management
- Ensure compliance with accounting practices of proper internal control system.
- Comply with statutory tax filing requirements, assembling data for quarterly and annual tax filings, coordinate with tax consultants
- Age Below 35 Years
- Part qualified In CA/CIM/CIMA or degree from a recognized university in Accounting & Finance.
- More than 3 years working Experience in Accounting, Auditing or finance in the commercial sector.
- Computer Literacy & Experience with Accounting Packages.
- Ability to work to deadlines and priorities own workload.
- Salary depends on experience and qualifications.
- Candidates residing in Bandaragama area will be given preference.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs