- Minimum 03 years' of experience in an audit firm or handling a similar role.
- A Degree from a reputed university and, Professionally qualified in CA / CIMA, or ACCA.
- Strong analytical skills and report writing skills with a high degree of integrity.
- Thorough knowledge of Accounting standards and other regulatory compliances.
- Proficiency in both written and verbal communication in English.
- Prior experience in handling Integrated Annual reports, Corporate Governance reports, and Sustainability reports will be an added advantage.
- Age below 30
- Prepare monthly/quarterly and Annual Financial Statements and support in Group Reporting functions.
- Compiling, analyzing and reporting financial data as required.
- Act as key liaison with external auditors and other regulatory bodies, providing all information required.
- Compilation of all liable taxes and ensuring settlement on due dates.
- Experience in adapting Integrated reporting.
- Liaise of all auditors and all external regulatory bodies.
- Analyze product margins, shop profitability and other MIS reports.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs