The candidate should have,
- Professional accounting qualification such as CA Sri Lanka, ACCA or CIMA with Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Financing
- Minimum 3 - 5 years' experience in the similar capacity
- Ability to work with QuickBooks
- Ability to work in a computerized environment & must be familiar with Microsoft Excel & Microsoft Word
- Experience in handing tax matters and working with eternal parties such as Auditors, Banks, IRD etc.
- Experience in handling HR & Administration functions
- Possess excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and good Interpersonal communication skills
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Candidate must be from Kandy District
- Age below 35 years
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience would be offered to the right candidate. Selected candidate will be employed on a one year fixed term contract basis that would be renewed based on performance.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs