- Preparation of Company Tax and Individual Tax Returns within the stipulated reporting deadline.
- Reconciliation of VAT, SVAT, SSCL and maintaining accurate records of Tax Compliance.
- Timely submitting tax returns and ensuring statutory requirements.
- Liaising with IRD and Auditors in all tax matters.
- Advise management on the impact of new laws on Tax liability. Preparing ad-hoc reports as and when required.
- Qualifications bachelor's degree in accounting/Finance related field and/or full Qualification in CIMA/CASL/ACCA.
- Through knowledge on Sri Lankan Tax Law.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a similar capacity.
- Previous experience in Logistics/Supply Chain industry would be a definite advantage.
- Capacity to multitask and drive for results Excellent leadership and communication skills.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs