Teardrop Hotels is a collection of 7 stylish, luxury boutique hotels and tea bungalows in distinct regions across the island.
We are looking for an Accounts & Administration Executive Based at Camellia Hills, Dickoya
- Revenue collection, reconciliation, and processing in QB
- Stores and purchasing
- Supplier invoices and payment processing
- Handling petty cash payments and reimbursements
- Month-end financial reporting
- Implement SOPs and other best practices
- Maintain staff attendance and prepare HR-related reports if needed
- AAT Part Qualified / Graduate Diploma in Finance / Accountancy or equivalent qualification from a recognised University / Institution
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar capacity
- Residing in and around Dickoya will be an added advantage
- Fully vaccinated candidates are encouraged to apply
Be a part of the Teardrop family.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs
We are an equal-opportunity employer and invite applications from all qualified individuals.