- Collaborate with the finance manager and other team members to successfully execute various accounting tasks.
- Prepare financial statements and analyze the same.
- Maintain company ledgers and daily financial transactions.
- Identify discrepancies in ledgers and accounts, track them to the source, and correct them.
- Verify payments and deposits made through the company account and coordinate with the bank.
- Create daily reports for management and team members.
- Enter and verify the accuracy of financial transactions.
- Perform bank reconciliations and other reconciling tasks as needed.
- Maintain accuracy and organize financial records and documents.
- Assist with budgeting as needed.
- Support the accounting team with various projects and tasks as needed.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of working experience in the field of finance.
- Partly qualified in CA/CIMA/ACCA or a graduate in accounting.
- Sound knowledge of accounting packages and a high level of computer literacy in MS Office package.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs