Your key responsibilities will include:
- Collect and review data for timely preparation of reports which are needed for financial statement preparation
- Participate in quarterly and annual audits
- Suggest improvements on accuracy, efficiency, and reducing costs
Required Skills/ Experience:
- Bsc. Degree in Finance, Accountancy or Business Administration
- Fully qualified in AAT/Partly qualified in CASL or similar accounting professional exam
- Minimum 01 year work experience in a similar profession
- Age between 20-30 years
- Preference will be given for candidates from in and around Kelaniya, Peliyagoda, Kiribathgoda, Makola, Angoda, Gampaha, Wattala, Divulapitiya, Miniuwangoda, Weyangoda and Meerigama areas.
- Should be conversant in Tamil Language.
Selected candidates will be offered an attractive remuneration package in par with industry norm and article can be completed for ICASL students.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs