The selected candidate will be responsible to,
- Perform supplier payments, reconciliations and respond for queries promptly.
- Print cheques, dispatch relevant cheques to suppliers and place stop payments.
- Provide information requested by the suppliers.
- Ensure the scheduled payments are sent for relevant banks before the cutoff time.
- Coordinate with suppliers as and when required.
- Coordinate with banks and do the needful as and when required.
- Prepare payment batches as per the schedule dates and send for authorize.
- Coordinate with the internal parties and expedite and clear any disputes.
The ideal candidate should possess,
- Possess a sound academic background with G.C.E A/L in commerce stream.
- Possess a part qualification in ICASL/CIMA/ACCA/CMA would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 - 3 years of working experience in a finance department of a commercial organization.
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office and MS Excel.
- Average communication skills in English.
- A person with a strong personality with influencing skills.
- Only male candidates are preferred for this position.
An attractive remuneration package awaits the right candidate
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs