- Provide support to the Accounting Department.
- Perform basic office tasks, including filing, data entry, answering phones, processing mail, etc.
- Manage communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Process transactions, issue and deposit cheque, update ledgers, maintain budgets, and prepare tender documents.
- Handle debtors collection.
- Visit relevant authorities and customers for official matters.
- Assist with audits, fact-checking, and resolving discrepancies.
- Should have passed GCE Advanced Level in Commerce stream
- Familiarity with basic accounting principles.
- Proficiency in computers and bookkeeping software.
- Exceptional time management, verbal, and written communication skills.
- One year experience in a related field Will be added advantage .
- Ability to multitask, stay motivated, and maintain a positive attitude.
- Commitment to working efficiently and accurately.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs