- Assisting the Finance team in accounts payable / accounts receivable, month end finalization and related process.
- Preparing and presenting monthly and periodic reports.
- An ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong quantitative analytical skills with numbers, reports, and data analysis.
- Review and verify financial transactions to ensure accuracy.
- Weekly, Monthly, and seasonal dash boards submitting, creating T&A's critical paths and
- KPI's should be shared with internal teams and customers when necessary.
- Working understanding of accounting standards and other legislative requirements.
- Strong understanding of internal controls.
- Willingness to drive change and business improvements.
Work Attributes and Qualifications:
- Undergraduates are encouraged to apply.
- Working time will be fixed during morning hours. (Minimum 5 hrs. a day)
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel and computer-based accounting package.
- Good command of English language.
- An understanding of GAAP in relation to inventory/ costing.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs