Richard Pieris Group is a highly market driven technology oriented diverse conglomerate engaged in a wide spectrum of businesses including Plantations, Retail, manufacturing of Rubber and Plastic based products, Tyre retreading, Construction, Financial and other services. We believe in attracting and retaining the best talent to ensure continuous growth of our business ventures.
The selected candidate will be responsible for,
- Perform all insurance matters of the of the company.
- Review card sales (Credit/Debit) reconciliations of all retail outlets on periodic basis.
- Maintain details of all company own vehicles and handle transfer ownership.
- Review debtors on weekly basis and follow up on collections with the respective outlets.
- Coordinating with POS acquirers and banks as and when required.
- Ensure recording and reconciling of income and recovery entries on scheduled dates.
- Coordinating with suppliers and authorize payments.
- Prepare management reports as and when required.
The ideal candidate should possess,
- Possess a sound academic background with G.C.E A/L in commerce stream.
- Possess a part qualification in ICASL/CIMA/ACCA/CMA.
- Under graduate or final year student of a university in accountancy or finance stream and experience in retail sector would be an added qualification.
- Minimum two (02) years' experience in recognized firm/audit firm.
- Inventory management related experience would be an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office and MS Excel.
- Ability to converse read and write in English.
- A male candidate is preferred but a female with a strong personality can be considered.
- Age below 30.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs