ShareColombo Services (Pvt) Ltd is a member of St. Anthony's Ventures (Pvt) Ltd, one of Sri Lanka's most diversified conglomerates. At Sharecolombo, we differentiate our approach by embedding aligned areas such as accounting, tax and human resource to internal firms, which are operating in Construction, Real Estate & Property Development, Agriculture & Farming, Hospitality, Software development industries in St. Anthony's Ventures (Pvt) Ltd. We seek an outstanding and energetic professional with high level of dedicated and competence to join immediately with our team.
ACCOUNTS EXECUTIVE (02-VACANCIES)
- Preparation and handling of payments.
- • Preparing the statutory payments of EPF, ETF, APIT and Taxes (VAT, SSCL, WHT etc.,) and coordinating as well as completing the payment process with relevant authorities
- Handling day to day petty cash operation and providing month end reconciliations.
- Updating daily receipts.
- Preparation of sales invoices, debit notes and credit notes
- Processing the month end journal entries.
- Monthly reconciliations.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Inter-company transactions.
- Trade debtors and creditors transactions.
- Inventory management
- Attending for month end inventory verifications.
- Monitoring the inventory transactions.
- Liaising with external and internal auditors.
- Preparation and submission of ad hoc reports to the management is inevitable.
- Preparation of monthly Trial Balance, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statement is an added advantage for the selection criteria.
- Fully qualified in AAT/CMA or Equivalents.
- Having at least 2 years audit experience is a must.
- Experience in book keeping & knowledge in accounting packages (Preferred in BUSY).
- Ability to work under minimum supervision in a computerized environment
- Computer literacy (MS Office/Internet/e-mail) is a must.
- Ability of meeting deadlines.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs