Ideal if you are ....
- Strong knowledge of AAT, ACCA, or CIMA principles and practices.
- Excellent communication skills for interacting with clients and team members.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team and meet deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of SL tax regulations and financial reporting standards.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Organized and able to manage multiple tasks efficiently.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel.
- Adherence to ethical and confidentiality standards in handling financial information.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs