- Responsible for the preparation of monthly, and quarterly financial statements in line with company requirements.
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements including liaising with tax authorities for timely submission of returns
- Coordinating with the suppliers, Bankers, and other parties with regard to financial matters.
- Preparing of regular management information reports.
- AAT fully qualified or part qualified In ICASL/CIMA/ACCA
- A degree in accountancy or commerce will be an advantages
- Excellent knowledge of accounting & financial management principles.
- Skills in MS Office and experience in computer-based accounting packages.
- Two years of working experience in a similar capacity or training in an audit firm.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click the APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs