"Araliya Packaging Lanka (Pvt) Ltd" manufactures high quality non-woven products and a well-established company in fabric industry. We are looking for trustworthy, responsible and Dynamic team players with outgoing personality to join Immediately following position at Araliya Packaging Head Office - Polonnaruwa.
- Debtors handling and resposible for customer dues.
- Calculating the correct marginal credit limits for customers according to organization policies.
- Reviewing the credit limits and their dues timely for exsting customer.
- Release sales invoices only for credible customers depending on their debtor records.
- Update & maintain company financial documents /agreements for legal aspects and sign on behalf.
- Liaise with Auditors, bank & other external authorities for daily issues.
- Meet the Management deadlines on time.
- Minimum 01-year experience in finance, credit management, or equal.
- Degree or Diploma in Accounting/Finance.
- Hands on knowlege in SAP-ERP system would be an added advantage.
- Practical knowledge in MS office package is essential.
- Knowledge on customer handling.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Male preferred below 45 years.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs