The ideal condidate is responsible for the collection of debts, negotiating payment/payment arrangements, handling debtor enquiries and providing financial information for the decision-making process to the administrative team.
- Plan a course of action to recover payments.
- Update account status and database regularly.
- Comply with requirements when legal action is unavoidable.
- Handle customer's questions or complaints.
- Negotiate payoff deadline and payment plans.
- Build trust with debtors.
- Identify gaps in the system and recommend solutions.
- Partly qualified in ICASL / CIMA / ACCA
- University Degree in Accounting / Finance would be an added advantage.
- 2 years of working experience in a similar capacity.
- Experience in ERP Systems and ability to work in a computerized environment.
- Thorough with accounting procedures, processes & practices.
- A team player with a high level of integrity, excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs