- Minimum 1 -3 years of experience in handling all Tax matters of a manufacturing related company.
- Part qualification in CA Sri Lanka or CIMA or ACCA
- Hands -on experience in recognized accounting packages & Advanced Excel
- Prior experience in handling matters with Inland Revenue and other statutory authorities
- Below 35 years of age
- Handling all SVAT - related compliance of the company as an RIS.
- Ensuring that all transactions entered by the company comply the tax and regulatory provisions applicable in Sri Lanka.
- Handling all VAT matters and ensuring that all VAT liabilities are accounted for payments are made, and the returns are filed on or before the due date.
- Handling all other tax matters such as NBT,ESC, Stamp Duty,WHT, etc and ensuring that they are accounted for correctly ,payments are made and the returns are filed on or before due date.
- Supporting the Inventory management function for costing, Purchasing Etc
- Handling all tax-related matters with regard to internal and external audits.
The remuneration package will be based on the qualification and experience of the candidate.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click the APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs