Location - Kandy
The selected candidate will be
- Process payments as well as documents like invoices.
- Reconcile invoices received with departmental billings.
- Issue invoices to customers based on services rendered and/or goods sold.
- Make and track payments.
- Make bank deposits and keep up records.
- Enter accounting data into company accounting system.
The ideal candidate should possess,
- Passed G.C.E A/L in commerce stream.
- Following ICASL/CIMA/ACCA/CMA would be an added advantage.
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office and MS Excel.
- Average communication skills in English.
- Candidate in age between 19 and 25.
- Candidates residing in and around Kandy are preferred.
An attractive remuneration package awaits the right candidate
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs