Since its establishment in 1979, Senok has grown to be one of Sri Lanka's top business conglomerates. Along with its core businesses in the fields of Construction Machinery, Automobiles and Trading operations, Senok has now established a strategic business portfolio in industries such as Aviation, Energy, Hospitality, Construction and Property.
- Coordinate with external and internal department to fulfil daily administrative and financial operations.
- Responsible for the stocks available at the site.
- Handling bill payments documentation.
- Responsible to handle petty cash.
- Coordinate with local and foreign vendors & partners with related to any daily operation.
- Passed A/L and following or completed higher education.
- Preferably a male candidate with 1+ year experience.
- Preferably living around Henegama, Weliweriya, Kadawatha.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs