Fortunaglobal is a leading fintech in the island. We are looking for a experienced administrative executive.
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures, monitoring leave process, controlling correspondence, designing filing systems, reviewing and approving supply requisitions, and assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures, measuring results against standards, and making necessary adjustments.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports, summarizing information, and identifying trends.
- Maintains office staff by supporting recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Coordinating and managing appointments, meetings, and the conference room schedule in order to prevent duplicate bookings.
- Assisting in bookkeeping tasks such as invoicing, monitoring accounts receivable, and budget tracking.
- Maintaining general office files, including job files, vendor files, and other files related to the company's operations.
- Purchasing office supplies, equipment, and furniture.
- Overseeing the maintenance of office facilities, and equipment.
- High school diploma or associate's degree•
- Experience as an office assistant or in a related field
- Great communication skills.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs