Softlogic is a highly diversified Group of Companies with over 11,000 employees in Sri Lanka and Australia and the annual turnover is approximately LKR 76 Billion. Softlogic Group is one of the most diversified blue-chip conglomerates in the country and we have built strong, sustainable market leading positions in a range of high growth sectors including ICT, Telecommunications, Health Care, Retail, Financial Services, Automobiles and Leisure.
- Organize sales visits, understand customer requirement/ trends, and vince the potential customers to bring the business to Company.
- Demonstrate and present the Business Product range to customers to generate sales.
- Visit existing customers and closely monitor them to gain the continues sales, negotiating sales contracts and packages.
- Responsible for bringing new sales while searching new loyal customers to expand the customer base, and better understanding on company product portfolio.
- Reviewing the sales performance and submit the monthly forecast/ rolling forecast to the management for decision making.
- Maintaining accurate records and reports on sales, continuously train yourself to achieve the monthly and annual sales targets.
- Should have a Certificate or Diploma in Marketing (CIM/ SLIM) from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Minimum 02 years of working experience in similar capacity, Experience in IT/ Computer filed will be an added advantage.
- Should possess of good command in English and Sinhala languages, both oral and written.
- Should be familiar with MS Office package (MS Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Age should be below 30 years.
- Problem-solving aptitude and always working with a "can do" positive attitude.
- Organizing, planning and strong analytical skills in order to deliver on timelines.
- Should be a person with high interpersonal skills and a self-motivator who can work with minimum supervision and be able to work on stretchy working hours.
- Positive mind with the go-getter attitude and should have a good personality.
- Ability to work under pressure and be self-motivated with a flexible attitude
- The Applicant should be a good team player and be able to work under pressure.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs