- Lead and contribute to the development of Android applications, ensuring they meet high- quality standards.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather and refine project requirements.
- Participate in code reviews to maintain code quality and follow best practices.
- Collaborate with project managers and designers to create user-friendly and efficient mobile applications.
- Mentor and guide junior developers, fostering a culture of continuous learning and improvement.
- Ensure the performance, security, and optimization of mobile applications.
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or related field (preferred).
- Comfortable working according to agile methodologies and following software engineering best practices.
- A minimum of 5 years of Android application development experience with a strong track record.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, in English.
- Excellent problem-solving, communication, and leadership skills.
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs and experience in integrating with third-party APIs.
- Strong knowledge of Java and/or Kolten programming languages.
- Experience with performance tuning and optimization for mobile applications.
- Proficiency in Android Studio and Android SDK.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs