Richard Pieris Group is a highly market driven technology oriented diverse conglomerate engaged in a wide spectrum of businesses including Plantations, Retail, manufacturing of Rubber and Plastic based products, Tyre retreading, Construction, Financial and other services. We believe in attracting and retaining the best talent to ensure continuous growth of our business ventures.
The selected candidate will be responsible for,
- Closing monthly accounts, posting month end entries and preparation/submission of the monthly management accounts to group finance.
- Preparation of the quarterly consolidated accounts for group finance.
- Preparation and submission of the monthly direct cash-flow reports and approved monthly financial statements to the SEC/CSE and other regulators.
- Liaising with banks, external auditors, Inland revenue/tax consultants and other external stakeholders on matters relating to the Finance division of the company.
- Supervising and implementing necessary controls to ensure smooth and efficient operation of the finance division.
The ideal candidate should possess,
- Part completion of ICASL/ACCA/CIMA.
- A degree in Finance/Economics/Business Administration.
- Experience in Stock brokering or Financial Services Sector would be an advantage.
- Experience in Big Four Audit firms would be an advantage.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills and problem solving ability.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and preference to achieve deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
An attractive remuneration package awaits the right candidate
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs