Weerodara Stationery (Pvt) Ltd the leading manufacturer of stationery products in Sri Lanka is pleased to invite applications for the following position.
- Degree in Finance/Accounting or completed corporate level in ICASL/ACCA/CIMA.
- Three year's commercial experience.
- Audit experience will be added advantage.
- Knowledge and practice in accounting standards.
- Age below 35.
- Preparation of Monthly & Yearly Management Accounts and Audited Accounts.
- Maintaining all records related to the Accounts Department.
- Verify and approval of supplier payments and all other payments and submit statutory payments.
- Coordinate with external audit.
- Building and maintaining relationships with Banks, Suppliers and Clients
An attractive remuneration package above industry standards with other fringe benefits along with excellent prospects of career development.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs