Facilities Management Integrated (FMI) is a subsidiary of Abans Group of Companies. FMI is a well established and Leading Facilities Management Services Company, providing a wide range of services to Residential and Commercial Buildings, Hospitals, Offices, Banks, Industries and Government Institutions across the Country. We are looking to recruit a dynamic, experienced, and highly competent individual to be a part of our Team.
- Oversee on Preparation of Financial and Management Accounts
- Assisting to Budgeting, Forecasting, Monitoring, Variance Analysis
- Implement and improve the Credit and Collection Processes
- Overseas the Debtors Ledger function which ensure raising invoices in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure all data inputting to the ERP System are done accurately.
- Systematically follow up on collection of outstanding accounts in a manner that will yield the best timely results while maintaining good relations with the Customers.
- Overseas the Creditor Ledger functions
- Customer wise Profitability Analysis
- Preparation of Reports on Demand
Qualifications and Skills Required
- CA/ACCA/CIMA Fully or Part qualified
- Degree from a Reputed University would be an added advantage
- Minimum 2-3-years' experience in a similar capacity
- Strong Financial, Analytical skills and Reporting skills
- Excellent verbal and Written English communication skills is a must
- Excellent Organizational skills and Attention to Detail
- Exposure in working with Advance Excel, Oracle ERP, QB environments would be an added advantage.
- In hands experience in Costing and Profitability Calculation
- Experience in oversea AR and AP functions
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs