- Provides financial information to management by analyzing accounting data and preparing reports.
- Leading finance operation team and prepares asset, liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Attending management meetings and implementing the recommendations made by management.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; responsible for preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, reconciliations and other reports - time.
- Managing Cashflow efficiently, Finalizing Collection Target, Scheduling payments, Facilities management & coordinating with Financial institutions.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides Group recovery & Credit control, Compliance, Budgetary Control and operation team by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Complies with local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- University Degree in Accounting / Finance would be an added advantage
- Partly qualified in ICASL / CIMA / ACCA.
- Experience in ERP Systems and ability to work in a computerized environment.
- At least a minimum of 3 years of working experience in the accounting field.
- A team player with a high level of integrity, excellent.
- Interpersonal & communication skills.
- Fluency in English.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs