We are looking for highly-energetic and self-motivated team players who are willing to develop their career in the field of accounting.
The applicants should possess
- Bachelors in accounting, finance, or part qualification in CASL/ ACCA/ CIMA.
- Experience of more than 2 years in a similar capacity and more than 2 years of audit experience.
- Working experience in an ERP environment will be an added advantage.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A desire to learn and grow within the field of accounting.
Duties and responsibilities
- Preparation of financial statements and reports according to LKAS and SLFRS.
- Verifying financial statements, ledgers and accounts and making corrections where appropriate.
- Manage ledgers and ensure accurate financial record keeping across departments.
- Maintain accuracy and organized financial records and documents.
- Maintain company ledgers and daily financial transactions
- Assist with general accounts payable and accounts receivable duties.
- Perform bank reconciliations and other reconciling tasks as needed.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs