Key job functions;
- Lead Payment team and ensure on time payment processing to vendors.
- Manage the loan portfolio and ensure repayment processing without delays while minimizing the Interest cost of the Group.
- Treasury management while maintaining a close relationship with Banks.
- Liaising with other departments and Factory Heads for day-to-day operations.
- Assists in finalizing Monthly/ Quarterly Management Accounts on predetermined time line.
- Assists to Finalize Annual Audits and Annual Reports.
- Liaise with Tax consultants and Inland Revenue Department for tax matters.
The ideal candidate should have the following prerequisites;
- Finalist in CA/CIMA/ACCA or similar professional qualification.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role in manufacturing industries.
- Previous exposure and having worked with an ERP platform will be a definite advantage.
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills to work across all levels of staff and management.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
An attractive remuneration package with other fringe benefits will be offered to the selected candidate commensurate with qualifications, experience, competence and other assessment factors.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs