Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparation of monthly accounts and statutory accounts.
- Preparation for the preparation of Annual Budgets & Budgetary Control.
- Preparation of Variance Analysis & Management Information.
- Closely work with the Accountant and senior management to monitor the company's financial performance.
- Responsible for inventory control management.
- Knowledge of Government Regulations and Procurement Procedures will be an advantage.
- Experience and Knowledge of VAT, Corporate Tax, Administration, and correspondence with the Inland Revenue Department.
Qualifications and Experience
- Passed Finalist/Part qualified from a recognized professional body (Chartered Accountants of Sri Lanka/Charted Institute of Management Accountants/Association of Certified and Corporate Accountants.
- Minimum 3 years in a similar capacity in commercial experience.
- Ability to maintain a fair and reasonable working climate in order to obtain the maximum output from all concerned.
- Hands-on working experience especially in ERP systems.
- Reputed audit firm experience of at least 2 years.
- Should be below 35 years old
Remuneration will be as per the hospitality industry standards. An exciting career with opportunities to grow awaits you!
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs