- Managing Financial reporting and analysis, including Balance sheet, Income Statements and Cash Flow Statements
- Overseeing all Tax planning and compliance, including liaising with tax authorities and ensuring compliance with local tax laws
- Managing Accounts payable and receivable including invoicing, reconciling and overseeing payments.
- Maintaining financial policies and procedures, ensuring compliance with internal controls and external regulations.
- Liaising with Auditors, Bankers and other external parties.
IDEAL CANDIDATE SHOULD BE:
- Part qualified in CA/ACCA
- Age below 35 years
- Should have a minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar capacity. (Manufacturing industry would be an advantage)
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with accounting packages such as QB, ACCPAC or SAGE
- Close proximity to Homagama.
Salary is negotiable and depends on the qualification and experience.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs