- Ability to prepare financial statements and book-keeping through ERP system
- Should be capable to prepare income tax, VAT, SSCL etc.
- Ability to carry out bank reconciliations daily and monthly.
- Prepare and monitor debtor and creditor reconciliation.
- Maintain monthly stock reconciliations and schedules for all stock.
- Experience in handling TIEP related matters.(stock reconciliations, Customs GRNs and
- handling annual renewal of TIEP schemes).
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations and P&L.
- Carryout product costing whenever required
- Age between 25-40yrs
- Part qualification in CIMA, Chartered or ACCA
- 5 years experience 2 of which should be at a reputed audit firm.
An attractive remuneration package which includes family medical cover, and career development prospects is on offer for the selected candidate.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs