The candidate should be
- A Bachelors' degree in Accountancy or Finance from a reputed university with full or part professional qualification in ICASL, ACCA or CIMA.
- A minimum of three-year experience in similar capacity in a reputed organization.
- Ability to think innovatively in developing policies and procedure to guide the finance activities.
- Have a good business acumen with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong personality, leadership skills and effective communication skills.
- Committed and enthusiastic with a high level of integrity and professionalism.
What we expect
- Ensure timely and accurate Financial Reporting including the maintenance of Chart of Accounts, General Ledger and preparation of monthly/ quarterly and annual Financial Statements, Corporate Budgets and Forecasts.
- Liaise with external auditors and finalize the annual audit on time and submit the Audited Accounts to Board of Directors and stakeholders.
- Maintain a well-balanced financial structure.
- Administration of corporate taxes and other statutory payments.
- Compliance with the internal controls and company's guidance.
- Coordinate and organize business review meeting.
- Monitoring day to day operational expenses, maintaining strong cash management system by controlling / supervising petty cash/pay cash, calculating sales staffs' commission based on the approved commission scheme, etc.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click the APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs