- Maintain the financial health of the organization.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions and the company's actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Handling Tax complince (Income Tax, VAT, WHT, SSC, etc.)
- Liaising with external business partners (Auditors, IRD, etc.)
- Preparation of GL reconciliations required for closure of monthly accounts.
- Preparation of P&L, balance sheet, cashflow statements & Annual Budget
- 3+ Years experience.
- Male candidate living close to Kotadeniyawa.
- Proficient user of finance software/SAP.
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or any other relevant field.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs