- Preparing monthly financial reports including P&L and balance sheets
- Maintenance and reconciliation of financial data to ensure accounts and timely update financial records.
- Coordinating with banks and other finance institutions to manage loan books effectively and file loan documents in a duly updated manner.
- Collaborating with internal and external auditors to finalize annual audits and ensure compliance and integrity with the requirements of statutory bodies.
- Attending the TAX, VAT, NBT and PAYE matters
- Dealing with IRD officers for Tax and other related matters.
- Carrying out stock verification and reviewing the effectiveness of internal financial controls.
- Implement effective systems and control and monitor them continuously to reduce the financial and operational risks of the company.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting /Finance or HNDA qualified and full membership in AAT/ or partly qualified in CA, ACCA or CIMA with at least 3 years of experience in a financial department of private companies.
- Computer literacy, good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent reporting and presentation skills in both English and Sinhala.
- Age 25-35 years.
An attractive remuneration package is offered to suitable candidates based on their qualifications and required work experience.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs