- Ability to prepare financial statements and book-keeping through ERP system
- Should be capable to prepare income tax, VAT, SSCL etc.
- Ability to carry out bank reconciliations daily and monthly.
- Prepare and monitor debtor and creditor reconciliation.
- Maintain monthly stock reconciliations and schedules for all stock.
- Experience in handling TIEP related matters.(stock reconciliations, Customs GRNs and
- handling annual renewal of TIEP schemes).
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Carryout product costing whenever required
- Age between 30-40yrs
- Part qualification in CIMA, Chartered or ACCA
- 5 years experience 2 of which should be at a reputed audit firm.
- An attractive remuneration package which includes family medical cover, and career
- development prospects is on offer for the selected candidate.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs