- Assist the brand in developing overall offline and online marketing and branding strategies and manage timely execution of the same.
- Manage and creation of relevant and engaging digital content for various platforms.
- Managing the best performance of the website to maximize sales and run social media marketing campaigns.
- Conduct research on market trends, audience and competitor's to drive more engagement.
- Maintain smooth communication with the suppliers and customers.
- Show data and results via numerical, analytical and presentation skills. • Continued contribution towards sales, product and brand enhancement.
Applicants should have
- A degree in business management or marketing from a recognized university/institute.
- Prior work experience in a similar capacity would be an added advantage.
- Ability to use Microsoft office packages. (knowledge in CAD and Adobe softwares would be an added advantage)
- Ability to be flexible and perform to meet challenging business needs.
- Sound knowledge in different social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Tiktok etc..).
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs