- Work to standardize and analyze Electrical panel board designs, costing, assembly, and engineering's best practices.
- Identify and manage electrical panel troubleshooting and on time delivery and strong Negotiation skills.
- Preparing material, cost estimates and labor estimates for any project or product.
- Be a strong communicator, working and supervising closely with Electrical teams.
- Efficacy driving and improving Electrical panel manufacturing division.
- The candidate should possess NDT/ Degree in electrical engineering or equal qualification.
- Minimum of 2-3 years' hands-on experience with a proven track record of Electrical panel boards in a similar industry.
- knowledge in Electrical Design Software's - AutoCAD and DIALux.s
- Strong communication skills to ensure client management skills are at the right level.
- Work out entire processes independently and target oriented.
- Should possess sound knowledge in latest Protocols and improvements in
panel designing and papering estimations.
- Should possess sound knowledge in Microsoft office packages.
What we offer you,
- An opportunity to grow and progress your career.
- To work with the finest professionals in the industry.
- A friendly, Smart & Open working culture.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs