- Full qualification in Chartered Accountancy - Sri Lanka
- Experience 5 -7 years in finance with about 3-4 years in a managerial capacity.
- Experience in financial reporting, treasury management, budgeting and planning and auditing.
- A master's degree will be an added advantage.
- Possess strong analytical, mathematical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- High level of computer literacy and good command of English.
- Complying with all company and local accounting and financial regulations.
- Managing and monitoring a sound internal control system.
- Compiling, analysing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Computation of taxes and submission of taxes.
- Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
- Preparation of Budgets.
- Reporting to management and stakeholder, and providing advice how the company and future business decisions might be impacted.
- Producing financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc.
- Developing long-term business plans based on these reports.
- Reviewing, monitoring, and managing budgets.
- Developing strategies that work to minimize financial risk.
- Analyzing market trends and competitors.
- Treasury Management function.
- Product costing and pricing.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs