DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reviewing continuously all HR policies, procedures and strategies taking into account of any developments & new trends in the industry
- Preparing HR budgets, monitoring the expenditure, taking appropriate control measures for variances and ensuring optimum utility of funds
- Ensuring the payroll is accurate, timeliness according to the government labor legislations and resolving complaints within the agreed timelines
- Conducting training need analysis in order to identify appropriate training needs and required personnel.
- Identifying the development of any potential to ensure that they have career path within the organization.
- Arranging and monitoring training programs for the employees according to the needs and ensuring the effectiveness of the programs.
- Ensuring that all subordinates are aware of their key responsibilities & performance requirements and conducting their appraisals timely
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field
- Proven experience in human resource roles, with a focus on recruitment and employee relations at least 05 years
- Knowledge of employment laws and regulations
- A good knowledge in working with HRIS system
- Exceptional communication skills in verbal and written English
- Experience in Manufacturing field would be an added advantage
- Preference will be given to candidates who reside in close to Athurugiriya and suburbs
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs