The following prerequisites will apply.
- Direct the Internal Audit function in order to realize the business objective of the group of companies.
- Review accounting and internal control systems against benchmarks and make recommendations for improvement.
- Review financial accounts at regular intervals and deliver key information on monthly basis.
- Take responsibility for periodical verification of stocks/assets and submit reports to the management.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify process gaps, define SOPs, and run continuous improvement initiatives.
- Perform regular internal audits and make recommendations on audit findings.
- Perform cost benefit analysis and make recommendations for process improvements.
- Ensure that the organization is complying with relevant regulatory requirements and laws.
- Assess the adoption of risk management process and consistently provide reports on potential business risks.
- Part qualifications of ICASL/CIMA/ACCA / CMA or equivalent professional qualifications in Accountancy.
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience working in an Audit Firm.
- At least 01 year' experience in Internal Audit will be considered an added advantage.
- Hands on experience in Financial Reporting, Management Accounting & Audit Reviews.
- Should be IT literate with knowledge of Advance Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Should possess excellent command in English and also possess interpersonal skills.
- Candidate should be around 30 of age and possess the ability to work independently and demonstrate strong analytical problem-solving skills and critical thinking ability.
An attractive remuneration package based on experience and qualifications along with long-term career opportunities within the group, awaits the right candidate.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs