Our Client is the leading Colour Cosmetics brand in Sri Lank, achieving substantial sales growth in the last couple of years driven by successful digital and in-store activation. The fact that this has been done in a challenging business environment shows the resilience and strength of the brand.
Assistant Key Accounts Manager
- Achieve set targets for respective customers
- Development and implementation of customer-specific business plans and budgets
- Conduct regular field visits to the outlets, benchmark & suggest corrective actions where necessary.
- Maintain goodwill and positive relationship with all the customers.
- Monitor the credit movement and ensure smooth cash flow from the customers
- Monitoring the KPIs and regular updates to the management.
- Ensure product availability and assortment correctly in all beauty advisor outlets
- Implement promotional plans on time as agreed with all assigned customers
- Evaluate the effectiveness of outlet as well as consumer promotions and timely submission of feedback
- Negotiate / Select the best location in the outlet premises for Revlon Merchandising
- Identify in-store training needs and implement on-the-job training interventions for Beauty Advisors
- Professional Qualifications relevant Degree / Partly qualified (CIM UK) / SLIM
- Field experience in FMCG preferably relate to Beauty/ Analytical & presentation skills
- Computer literacy (MS Office package)/ Should hold a valid driving license
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs